Hi..........hi..........it was a quiet weekend here at the house. My daughter went away for weekend and left old mom and dad alone but of course the dog was here. We really didn't do anything special, lazied around the house all day Saturday. We did book a gambling trip to Tunica, MS around Labor Day weekend. So far today we have done the usual washing and cleaning. I have been giving thought to buying an iPad2 for my enjoyment, since I am not allowed on the computer that much during the evening and weekends. Due to my past history that doesn't need to be spoken about.
Anyway, I have almost talked myself out of it actually. I think if I did buy it I would spend more time with it and not on the things I do need to spend time on..........that is ME. I am so attached to this touch that it has almost become a piece of me. Sad isn't it. But at times it does give a little joy and an escape from the real world and that is all I am looking for at times..............an escape!
The little lady across the street is selling some of her stuff this weekend in a garage sale of sorts. They are packing her things up as I sit here to probably move and sell the house her and her husband lived in for so long. Can you imagine the memories she must have and now leaving behind. All those memories now all boxed up and shipped, sold, moved .........vanished in a blink. Is that all life is, stuff that can be sold, boxed, moved? I ask you what in your life can no one take and put in a box. For me its my dreams and that at times is my life..........a very good life in deed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment