Wow, here I am blogging! At my age I should be doing something more creative this late at night instead of setting up some new toy I can play around with. My kids will think I am crazy but then again they already think I am a little nuts. I had a good day, with out to lunch with the family then watched some of the UGA football game. I seriously doubt anyone will read this blog nor will they respond, but anyway I did it and so be it.
My main objective with this blog is to communicate with other people who have had heart issues, such as heart attack, steins etc. I want to open this up for others to share in the experience, however, if anyone wants to send me a response.........please do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ann -
Hey I finally found it & it looks like you're off to a good start! I'll keep checking back to read new posts...
Post a Comment