Thursday, December 4, 2008

A good Day

I sit here tonight gathering my thought for the upcoming weekend. I am excited about meeting my old friends for lunch next week. They always remind me of good times I once had at work. The job I currently have is more or less stressful. I know I should control the stresses in my life but with the way the world is it gets harder and harder every day. As we know stress is one of the worse thing on the heart and should be limited as much as possible.
I feel that exercise is a good way to relieve stress also singing along with a good song... in my car... loudly...even though I don't know all the words. I sometime shout WHoooooo Hooooo just to get it OUT. I don't know what "it" is but I always laugh and it makes me feel better. Try it sometime, might make you feel better.

No comments: