Its me again, believe it or not. I have been away a few days the Internet has been down. Even though I don't Blog that often I seemed to have missed it knowing I couldn't get online. It has been a rainy day here in GA, oh how we needed this all summer long.
Since my son moved out, I think I have handled it very well no break downs, he comes over to get a good home cooked meal every now and then. However, my daughter hasn't missed him so much. She has taken over his room after a fresh coat of paint. Her old room is now her living room, dang we may never see this girl again. I think for her birthday she is going to want a mini refrig for the room so she doesn't have to come out of that side of the house at all. Its all good, she is growing up so fast.
I have gotten back into the exercise routine again, finally. And to my surprise I have laid off ice cream all week, but then again I didn't buy any for me to eat. Amazing how that works, if you don't buy it you can't eat it. Hmmmmmmmmmm! Everything is getting back to normal since the holiday. Although, I haven't heard much from a long time friend, they seemed to have misplaced my number or something like that. I guess when they get time the phone will ring and we can catch up once again. Good night for now, I'll try to blog more in 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment