Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year .. A New Me?!

Well its 2009, can you believe how fast the hours, days, weeks, months fly by to get to the end of another year. Every year the promises of a new beginning a new me another year of promise to get a better job, a better body, a better over all life. And what happens.........do we forget or do we just give up. I think it is we or should I say "I" get complacent with my life as it is and don't want to put forth the effort to make a change. I get into a rut and comfortable with the way it has been going for some 50 years and don't want to really change.
So will this be the year I make that change....a truly change in my life, to create a new life as I know it today. I want to make a change with my career, a new body that I can really be proud of and hold on to it FOREVER. I would even like to do some changes around the house a little fixer upper if you will. I can make all kinds of promises but it is up to me to do it and stay with the promises I make to myself.

No comments: