Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Working Healthy Habits

I know... I know I don't "blog" enough, but then again who has the time to sit here and type. But I guess if you want anything done right you have to work at it .... and I know that better than most I guess. You see I started a journey about 2 years ago to lose weight. This was not only for my health but for the purpose to look better for ME. I joined Weight Watchers and have lost 89 lbs. However(damn those however's), I have gained(damn those gains) back about 10lbs. I have "let myself go" so to speak. One thing for sure I have let go is my exercising. I use to get on the treadmill every night except Sat and do an hour. I also have gotten lazy in my eating habits, not being aware of how much or of what goes into my mouth.
But this week I am back on track, exercising and eating smaller portions and better control. I know that the key is the exercise, it really makes me feel better and gives me that push to not eat. So a habit is not always bad.... it should be a healthy habit. Well enough for now, its time to nite nite!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Ann -

The blogg is looking good! Now I knew you had been losing weight, but I didn't know you had lost so much. Even if you gained a couple back - an eighty plus pound weightloss is still great! Keep it up...